Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stressful Legs.

Sports practice this Tuesday. Feel so good getting back on the track running round and round and round. My tigh and calf muscles felt a little tense after practice. PJ time in the evening. Ran and tripped over a bump. End up having a big bruise on my hip and ache on my elbow. *ouch*

Yesterday, went for olahraga practice. So hot!! Legs were so tired, plus my hip hurts. Can't run that fast as usual. Muscles became more tense and tight. I can barely feel my steps by that time. Went for a basketball game after practice's over (due to avoiding being in class, studying). Had a fun time. The fun just covered the stretch of my muscles.

Went for ballet class at night. My body felt dehydrated. Started to feel the stress of my legs comming during the class. So.. I couldn't dance well. Plus, I was so exhausted by that time.

Woke up today and found that my muscles hurt more than yesterday. Luckily, it's a holiday today, that means NO SCHOOL!! :) Felt so much stress on my legs, but I enjoying doing all these activities. Have to make my mucles relive soon... Cause marathon is this comming Saturday, TWO MORE DAYS!!!

                                                                         :)

No comments:

Post a Comment