Friday, February 4, 2011

2.2.11 3.2.11 4.2.11

2.2.11
Last day before Chinese New Year! Excited to step into a new year, leave out all the bads in 2010. (: At night, went to KL ( poh poh & gong gongs' place) for a reunion dinner. It's a early dinner (5.30pm) ! I ate my lunch 30minutes before I left the house. Saw my cousins. Yay!! But two of the youngest ones migrated to AUS. Wow! Can't believe it, my 13 years old cousin is already taller than me and my 17 years old brother. I'm really not use to lift up my head when I'm talking to people. *Yikes!!* We ate, chat..... Until 7.45pm, we left. It's so crowded at the entrence. I WAS PUSHED BY AN OLD WOMEN. Didin't want to spoil my day so I acted like i felt nothing. Plus, it's not good to put that in my mind since she's already old. Hmm...  Enjoyed on this day! * I am getting a feel that this year's gonna be better than last year! *
                                                                           :)

3.2.11
Wow! I surely miss Chinese New Year after it ended months ago last year. Well, once again, Chinese New Year is back greater, so...I not missing it anymore. I AM LOVING IT! Woke up at 9.30am and received a BIG angpow from mummy and daddy. Their angpows, I like! Its always the best. :) Didin't plan to go out because we had plans on decorating our house and make CNY snacks. The whole day, decorating, watching TV ( they have nice shows during Chinese New Year), online, EATING... Yum.. So much delicious food on the table. I've been eating since morning to night! Oh yeah, my dog received a blanket since it her first Chinese New Year. :)

4.2.11
Slept at 1.30am last night and woke up 6.30 in the morning just now. I'm not waking up in purpose! No kid is that dumb to wake up in the early morning. I received a text from Carl-Son then I'm awake. Anway, I gotta get up early since I have to leave to my poh poh's house by 9am. * Aunt, cousins, food,ANGPOWSS * I feel energetic when I think of it but I'm still tired inside my body. Had nothing to do so I came online. =.=" There's only one people online, until 8am, theres only 2 people online. Blaa... My dog's still sleeping.. Such a sleepy girl. :) Bye, going  to grandma's house one hour later.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment