Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Larian Fourian 2011

Sorry for the late update, was busy lately.
On 22 January 2011, was a big day for me. Larian Fourian in my school!! :)
Was looking forward to this event since the first day of school.
Wanted to do better this year because I lost very badly last year. :/
Was very nervous before the competition starts. Had butterflies in my stomach.
Lalala.... *pang* the gun shoots and the race begins!!
Ran slowly with Amanda, Eveline, and Sharon to save energy. :D
We started last, with Lynnia!
Ran ran ran... non-stop, controlling our breath, cutting infront of so many fourians. :D
Didin't noticed I ran so far non-stop after 2km and I started to lost breath.
Stop running and fast-walk for few seconds and ran towards the end.
Almost until the finish line, got motivation from my team teacher. :) So I ran like running in 100m to the end.
Stoped so sudden at the finish line and my whole body went numb. *.*

End up getting 6th place. So happy! Well, I am first in my team. :D That day surely was a great day. Super tired but yet super happy. Now I am looking forward to next year's Larian Fourian. ( With more great competitors) O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment