Friday, February 4, 2011

Shopping week

It's a week of holiday right? It's also Chinese New Year week right?
Yes, it is indeed!! So since there's no school, no piano class, no tution and no ballet, and
my favourite aunt is comming back from Singapore... I'm whole day out shopping with mummy and aunt almost everyday.
We started going to a shopping complex in the late morings with BARE HANDS and we ended up going back home at 8pm with plastic bags and paper bags 101% full in our hands.
This week, bought alot of clothes, food, and all sorts of stuffs.. Just for this Chinese New Year. Hmm... Chinese New Year, its always my favourite. I like!
Days just go so fast, its only 3 days left before everything turn to be as usual again. But I thought it's still a long time before school starts. I'm surely gonna miss shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment