Saturday, February 19, 2011

Say HI to My New Phone... But Still Misses The Old One.

One week ago, just one week ago.
When to drum practice in Chee Wen.
Had so much fun. Liked the new coaching strategi. :)
Played badminton with Tzi Cheong after practice and left my phone at the guard house.
Went back to take my phone and SHIT.. It's lost!
Went looking everywhere but its no where to be found.
Really sad. And angry.

Love my dad. Know why? Cause he bought me a new phone on that day.
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini.
Okayy... Cheered up after that.
This new phone is cheaper than the old one,
and the function is so much better.
The only disadvantage is that this phone is SMALL. Like really small.
Well, it's already better than many peoples' phone.
Am already very greatful. :)
Thanks DADDY!!
 btw, I still miss my old vivaz pro. Wish to find 'her' one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment