Friday, December 10, 2010

The BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

She's the newest yet youngest member in our family.
It's AWU. Ya, it's her name. A very special name for her. :)
This monster dog eventually likes playing alot.
She's always playing 'catching' with us the whole time.
She's kindda HYPER-ACTIVE, the only time you see her non-moving is when she's sleeping.
Yesterday, I was playing 'catching' with her, as usual.
She was like a mad dog, running up and down the whole house.
She kept jumping on to me, dragging my hands and run around.
At last, all I get was scrathes (like seriously alot of stracthes) on my arms and hands,
and a BIG BRUISE on my leg.
Somehow, she's adorable. But she's a hyper- active mad dog too.
Well, all of us in my family love her alot.

So..To her..
WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment