Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve Spirit.

Few minutes ago, it was just Christmas Eve.
People having dinner with family and counting down for Christmas day.
Laughs and gags comming out from peoples' voice.

Had a wonderful night with my family just now.
Had dinner at Grand Dorsett hotel, the food was amazing.
Had too much fruit punch and my body went numb.

Just one year ago, or maybe few months..
I was just like a lifeless kid, all I think is about only involves me.
I never cared about my family.
Until today, my juniors said to me
:'' Why you didint go Sunway just now? I just came back at 10.30pm"
I thought...
Isn't it Christmas eve? Arn't we supposed to be with our family?
Having dinner with them, spend more time with them.
In the past, yes, I thought that spending our time with family is nonsence,
as we almost meet them everyday.
Right now, when life gets busier, I feel like...
Maybe family is the most important after all.

When I spend my time with my family,
I feel so blessed..
Its the feeling that minds, the feeling that cant be obtained anywhere,
except HOME.

Thanks to my family, which gave me such a good home.
Enjoyed every single moment with them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment