Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The class list . And I'm statisfied.

*cheers*
The class list for 2011 is finally out. :)
I've been waiting since the end of November.
Everytime someone mention about the class list,
my heart will start pounding..seriously fast.

Before the school holidays started,
I was so scared that i will be transfered to 2S next year,
because this year,
1S class was not what I wished for. (no offence)
 So,
I rather to stay in M class.

Until the list finally came out,
i immediately changed my toughts.
I saw the list,
so happy to find these peoples in the same class with me.
They are totally awesome.
The other way round,
2M(2011) is not what I wanted anymore,
due to some personal reasons.

Perhaps,
It's good to be in this class after all.
And it's the first class. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment