Monday, December 27, 2010

TRON LEGACY

Tron Legacy

Watched this movie with my mummy and brother at Sunway Pyramid this afternoon.
It's my second time watching movie in 3D.
So far...Still like the 3D feeling alot.
It's a nice show!
I liked the part when they are battling.
Cool bike. :D
The show was long.. for me.
I end up getting a backache and my butt feels FLAT!
The cenima was freaking cold too,
my joints were freeze..seriously.
Should watch this movie, no regrets! :)

First time to try the T-bowl(toilet bowl) restaurant.
The food was..OK..
The drinks was SUPER SWEET..no offence.
But seriously, it feels so gross when I saw the toilet bowl in my house after I went back home.
Can't believe I just ate dinner which the food was in the TOILET BOWL.

Well, anyway,
ANOTHER GREAT DAY!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment